
I was sitting down folding laundry, and wanting to watch something while I did it. I started channel surfing and stumbled upon my favorite movie. Pride and Prejudice. Now I could enjoy myself while doing my least favorite chore. There is nothing better than watching Mr. Darcy strolling across that field. It goes on for at least 4 minutes. 4 minutes of heaven. I LOVE THAT PART! Anytime I sit down and watch this movie, my husband always seems to sit and watch it with me. He hates to admit it, but he likes this movie. He loves to tell me he would have never watched it if he hadn't married me. I just say he has good taste.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
My Favorite
Posted by Batman Forever at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Never seen it - maybe I will have to rent it someday.
I was just going to say the same thing. If you say it's good I might just have to see it.
Jason loved The Notebook and Ya ya Sisterhood, but doesn't like to admit it either. ;)
My favorite thing about this post:
"It goes on for at least 4 minutes. 4 minutes of heaven."
I can watch that scene over and over again.
I've seen both versions. The new one is good, but the old BBC is just better, I think. There is such good chemistry between Darcy and the girl (sorry, can't remember her name!Eliza??).
Post a Comment