
I think I need a break! We all need them from time to time. I would like a weekend of just girls and NO KIDS! I love the men and kids, but I need to recharge. A little shopping, eating and laughing sounds good to me.
My sister Leigh is coming on Thursday and I'm planning a trip to the beach with her. We are taking recruits, so if you are in need of a break, there is room in the car. I think Lincoln City is calling. A trip to the outlets does a body good.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
In Need of a Girls Weekend
Posted by Batman Forever at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I can't make it this weekend, but I am in need of pink boys ties for Nates wedding. If you happen across any at the outlet-buy them!
I sure could use a trip to the beach, have fun for me!
Jessie
Oh man! I want to come too! I'm so jealous!
Have fun!
Can we add a plea for someone's beach house? PLEASE! We need a place to stay ;)
Seriously, I have been thinking another beach trip would be fun. This weekend I have a bridal shower-wish I could come. Have a super time - you deserve it!
Post a Comment