Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Magic Eraser


When you clean your house, do you scrub the walls, and if so, how often? I DO scrub my walls, but never as often as I should. Today, I was picking up the house and seeing all the things I need to pay more attention to. Man alive, are my walls a wreck. I think I need to take stock in Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Those things are miraculous. I remember when Ellie was into her coloring on the wall phase, I used a sponge a day. You can't believe the walls in the stairwell. Sooo dirty. I don't know if my trusty magic eraser will do the trick. A new paint job is what it needs, but I'm not painting a rental. No way. I'm saving my painting energy for the new house. So scrub the walls I will, but I anticipate sore arms.

2 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Fun for you! I try (try being the key word) clean things off as soon as I see them so that the job won't get overwhelming.

L and T said...

How was your get-away with Leigh
I'm jealous
My sisters are going to Europe without me for the second time!!