Jonathan loves to build. Anytime there is a gift to give him, we give him K-nex. You cannot believe the things he can build with them. Anything from working robots to guns and swords, roller coasters and cars. He is very creative. I'm amazed how fast he can create them. He's pretty smart and he sure loves to do it. He loves to get on You Tube and watch video's of people building things with their K-nex. It gives him lots of ideas. He's pretty impressive.
By the way Tanya, this one is for you!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Future Engineer
Posted by Batman Forever at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love it!! I only teased you because I feel like I post Korynn a lot. And she did roam today - no nap :(
He is so much like Andreas, it's not even funny. You got a smart kid on your hands.
Wow those toys look cool. I want some!
Knex huh- that is pretty cool--
what's a roller coater?
That's impressive. I can't wait for my boys to be big enough for those. They look fun.
Post a Comment