Sunday, March 16, 2008

Discipline


So today the primary discovered what a strict and creative disciplinarian I am. The primary president asked the kids what happens in their houses when they get in trouble. Jon raised his hand and said that when they get in trouble, I make them eat broccoli. Ellie then raises her hand and says that if we lie I BARF ON THE BROCCOLI and make them eat it. Nice! I can't tell you how many people came up to me after church to tell me what my kids said. I am getting a bad reputation.



5 comments:

Get Bent said...

OMG that is hilarious. I am sad I had to leave early to miss that.
Ellie is classic.

Barf on broccoli and make them eat it...don't you love the things kids say? That's one for the books!

That is, unless it's true...

:P

L and T said...

that is so funny!!!!

Tanya Dow said...

It is funnier to read about than it was a the time it happened!! I am laughing so hard that I am crying. Kids are hilarious - not just funny - HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh said...

I can't believe they revealed the family barf on the broccoli secret! Man, better switch to asparagus now.

Andreas V said...

I love that!