Isn't it always the case, that the first word your baby says is Daddy? That is the only word Gavin says. I keep trying to teach him Momma, but it's a no go so far. He does like to say Daddy though, and it is cute.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Who's Your Favorite
Posted by Batman Forever at 6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is a really cute video. It made me laugh. Don't you love how dads are such a help with this problem (ha, ha!). Korynn calls Garrett Dada and she love to do it just to make him look at her.
That is pretty cute. I can't believe how big he is getting, and talking. To think Kyle might be able to do all those things in a few months. Time flies.
I don't know Bets, it's not looking good for you. He says "blah" instead of momma. What a cute kid!
Post a Comment