This weekend my sister Leigh and I went to the beach. Alone, meaning no kids. It was great. We stayed in a hotel and took advantage of the hot tub and pool. We played put put golf, we stayed up late, ate lots of naughty food and took in the beautiful scenery of the Oregon coast. We started in Seaside, then headed south to Cannon Beach, Hug Point and then on to Lincoln City. A lot of driving, but you don't notice it with such an amazing landscape and great show tunes to sing to. I did put a kink into it. I ended up with a tummy issue, so I wasn't my usual chipper self. Still, it was a fun time and a great weekend with my sis.
Monday, March 10, 2008
A Free Weekend
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm so jealous! Why didn't you come here to hang out with me instead! I hope we'll do fun stuff when I'm in town.
Looks like you two had a great time! Sister bonding is always fun.
I'm sorry your stomach gave you a bad time. Doesn't that always happen? You have the perfect thing planned and then-bam! you're sick.
I remember one birthday I felt so sick (Oh yeah-I puked at my internship) and I was still determined to eat at Red Robin. Did not feel good. But why does it have to be like that??
Hope it didn't put too much of a kink in your vacation. ;)
Post a Comment