
Today we woke up with everything covered in snow. It was so beautiful and the flakes were huge! Huge and fluffy. My kids were so excited cause they wanted to go and play in it, but it is March 28th so you know it wouldn't last. Later on in the day, it began to hail like crazy. It was so loud against our windows that it woke the baby from his nap.
My question is, why is this happening so late in the year. I don't remember it ever snowing on spring break. Crazy.
The weather is changing so much that they say we can expect funnel clouds. Where is my nice, warm, rainy spring?
Friday, March 28, 2008
Where Is Spring???
Posted by Batman Forever at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Global warming! Who knew it made snow.
I was at the beach and both mornings there was a little snow on the ground. Yesterday it was snowing pretty hard when we woke up. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to drive over the "coastal range".
apparently Garrett was signed it to blogger but the last comment was really from me!
Post a Comment