Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Been Awhile

Being a stay at home mom is a wonderful thing, but is doesn't give your life many eventful things to blog about. This week is spring break, and as I said in an earlier post, we are not doing anything special this week.

My house is the hub for all the neighborhood kids, and at last count, there are 13 kids in my house right now. That is including my own. If the weather was nicer, they would be outside, but it is cold and wet with the chance of SNOW in the forecast. Can you believe that? Anyways, I just follow around, reminding kids to use indoor voices, please shut the door, it is cold outside, make sure to take off your muddy shoes, quit fighting, and so on. I love that there are so many friends to play with, but I also love when they play at other houses.



Yesterday we rented Enchanted. Let me just say, SO CUTE! I loved it. I made them watch it again, although I was the only one watching. I may have to buy that one.




Tomorrow I think I am taking the kids to Horton Hears a Who. I hear it is cute, but Isaac thinks it looks a little young for him. What ever, he is going anyways.

I hope I have a more exciting post soon. I feel like I'm letting my readers down. Just kidding.

4 comments:

Andreas V said...

I feel the same way. I hate just writing for writing's sake.

I want to rent Enchanted too. Leigh goes on and on about it as well.

Leigh said...

I love Enchanted! Oh and did you notice the one-legged pigeon and his crazy shenanigans in the cleanup song? Go watch it again. I want to buy it, too.

And tell Isaac he's still a kid (and I'm old and want to see Horton Hears a Who).

Brandon and Becca said...

We watched both those movies this week too. I loved them both, as did Evan. We may be purchasing those two, or at least getting the soundtrack to Enchanted.

Get Bent said...

13 kids! Phew...! Betsy the Brave, you shall be called from now on...!
Enchanted, don't get me started. I had to see it in the theater-with all adults, believe it or not. Amy Adams was PERFECT.(Did you know she was in Talladega Nights? If you saw it--) I told Jason I wanted to rent it and he laughed. It's so clever! I always watch for movies to go to the "previously watched movies" at Blockbuster, usually 4 for $20--but that is definately a keeper.