One of my favorite spots to eat is at this little place called Jazzy Bagel. I love to order a bagel sandwich, and with it comes a wedge of pickle. I'm not a pickle fan, but Gavin is. I give him it and he sucks and chews on it till it is a pulpy mess. My Mom says that my sister Amy loved pickles and she used to go to peoples tables and ask if they were gonna eat their pickle. I hope Gavin doesn't go to that extreme, but I'll keep giving him my pickle as long as he wants them.
Monday, March 10, 2008
He Takes After Amy
Posted by Batman Forever at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Pickles, huh? It must be nice to have him easily entertained so you can enjoy your sandwich! By the way, I bought 10 boxes of cereal and 1 box of dishwasher tabs for $7.75!!
How cute! Do you think he'll drink the juice from the bottle sometime? Can you remember I did that once. How old was I. It's funny that I don't care so much about them anymore. And to think Lee Potts gave me a jar every year for my birthday!
Eww...pickle juice in a bottle. Whoa.
Evie likes pickles too. Doesn't really eat them, but yeah- sucks the life out of them...
Post a Comment