Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Swimming

(Obviously and old picture but they are so cute.)

In the next 5 weeks, I will be spending 4 days a week at the community college pool. Jonathan and Jackson are both taking lessons, but I couldn't get them scheduled on the same day, so Jack is on Mondays and Wednesdays, and Jon is Tuesday and Thursday.
I felt swim lessons were needed for our trip to Disneyland in 3 WEEKS!, since we will be staying at a hotel with a pool. So exciting.
I really wish that the bleachers had a back rest. By the end of the hour, my back is killing as I balance the baby on my lap.
Jackson has been really hesitant to take swimming lessons. He never likes to get water in his face and NEVER goes underwater. But he did so well yesterday. He did everything his instructor asked him to do. He went underwater and floated. I was so proud of him. That kid just might learn to swim.

4 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

How fun. We haven't done swim lesson for a couple of years. I try to teach them a few things here and there since they spend so much time in my grandmas pool.

Get Bent said...

That picture was adorable. I like the face on Issac. LOL.
I think I would end up bringing a camp chair. Ouch! You might get strange looks though...
Disneyland sounds fun! :)

Andreas V said...

that's great! I remember my swimming lessons at Centennial high school. it sucked!

Leigh said...

that is one of my favorite pictures of them ... EVER.

yay for swimming lessons. I remember taking them with Darrin and Brian over behind the Albertsons. Ah the good ol' days.