Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson


Saturday was Jackson's birthday so of course, we celebrated by going to our traditional spot. Red Robin. We decided not to have a big party this year since we are going to Disneyland. That is a pretty good present and party.



We had a great time, although Jackson thought he would receive more than 3 presents. I said if he is crying about only 3, then I have spoiled him for too long and next year he'd get nothing. I had to remind him about Disneyland and the fact that his Granny sent him $50 so he can shop while he's there. That cheered him up.


4 comments:

Andreas V said...

oh man! Were we that spoiled as kids? Kids have so much these days. Good thing he is still a nice boy.

Tanya Dow said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY!! Only 1 more week to Disneyland!!!!!

Leigh said...

ONLY 3? Man, that poor boy.

Get Bent said...

I miss teaching that kid. He's such a good kid- Happy Birthday Jackson!!