Here are some more pictures from my parents and Leigh's camera. Sorry, but we took a lot and I couldn't choose a favorite. Have fun.

Andrew avoiding getting wet on the Grizzly Rapids.

Ellie and Jon at Tarzans.

Enjoying the Jungle Cruise.

Jon taking a turn at Tarzans.

Isaac and I waiting to go on California Screamin'.
The Matterhorn, baby!
Me and Ellie on the Jungle Cruise.
Swinging in Tarzan's tree house.

Posing with Captain Hook.

Cheesy couple. Waiting for Indiana Jones.

That honey sure looks good.

Me and Leigh waiting to get on Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road.

The crazy Peter Pan.

Those weights are heavy.

Jon about to blow up Toon Town.

Jon balancing on the fence in California Adventure.

Flying on the rocket ride.

Goofy asking us to do the "Charlie's Angels" pose.

Just in side the park at the entrance.

Paridise Pier in California Adventure.

Look at all the hats we purchased.

Ellies Tinker Bell balloon.

One of the penguins from Mary Poppins.

Waiting for the Tram to take us to the park.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. One of my favorite rides.

We finally meet Mickey. I wished he had his sorcerors hat on.
e
5 comments:
Great pics!
Somebody has a whole lot of scrapbooking to do! We should have a big scrapbooking get together... ;)
I love the pic of Andrew! That's hilarious!
Looks like you had a blast!
I can't wait until the boys are tall enough to take them.
Hey dude! Sounds like you guys had a great trip! I so wish I had been there with you all. I would especially loved to have witnessed Ellie's princess day. How fun! I think we'll try to go with you all in 5 years! Just give us enough notice.
That looks like a fun trip! I love the Charlie's Angels shot. We'll see you Saturday.
Post a Comment