Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Can't Complain Anymore


Today Andrew is spending the day on his car. As previously posted, I have referred to this car as the Bane of my Existence. One of my biggest complaints about it was the fumes that were emitted from it. So stinky.

Well, supposedly the stink will be gone for good. Andrew is taking out the whole engine and swapping it with a brand new one. Like a brand new car.

He says that once this is done, the car will pretty much be perfect. Then he can concentrate on the exterior. That will really make me happy since it is such an eye sore. But the house is a priority so the funds haven't been there to make it a CUTE car. But it is coming.

I will really love Andrew coming home from work and not making me feel like passing out from the smell trapped in his shirt and hair. It will also save us on the dry cleaning bill. Yippee!

3 comments:

Get Bent said...

Whoo hoo! That car is gonna be so sick when it's finished. Just knowing where it's headed, it already is. And the not-stinking part is good too!

Tanya Dow said...

That's great! It always makes me laugh when you blog about the mustang.

Leigh said...

I can't wait til it's all done. That's going to be one hot car. Girls will be hittin' on your man, Boss.