
Today Ellie had a dentist appointment, mainly to have the dentist refer us to a specialist to clip the little flap of skin between her gum and lip. Well, instead of the referral, he's sending us to the orthodontist. He bottom teeth are crooked and crowded, and her bite is sideways. Dang it!
They said we need to wait until her top front teeth and incisors fall out and grow all the way in before we go and get the braces put on, but something to look forward to and save for.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Bad News
Posted by Batman Forever at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
ah I feel her pain. Three years with metal mouth. At least she doesn't have to put that funky device that puts a gap in your teeth.
When are they going to clip the flap then?
The orthodontist will make the decision on that.
I guess it's better than living with the crooked teeth...I know people who never got their teeth fixed...hmm. So yeah.
I had to have speech therapy when I was little, not braces, but embarrassing still.
Post a Comment