Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Family Home Evening


We had a really fun night with the kids for FHE. We got pizza dough, spread the table with corn meal, and had the kids make there own pizza. Some were a little misshapen but they still tasted great. It really was very good pizza.
After pizza we had a lesson about safety. Especially as we are going to Disneyland. We wanted to talk about what to do if we get separated. I think they got it.
Then a rousing game of Uno followed by ice cream cones. We even gave the baby a very small cone. He loved it. It kept him quiet for a while.
We need to do this again soon!

6 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Family home evening is so much easier with my lessons from the swap. I basically just grab the packet and everything I need is right there - I take 5 minutes to scan it and I'm ready. I am thinking about trying to get people from our ward to form a swap. What do you think?

Leigh said...

Ah presh! So what do I do if I get separated from the fam?

Brandon and Becca said...

Didn't Louise write the her cell phone number on her kids arms in case they were separated?

Andreas V said...

that sounds like fun! I wish I was there! They must be so excited!

L and T said...

Yes Yes I am the white trash mother who carries a sharpie to write my cell number on my childrens bodies!!
You have fun FHE's

Get Bent said...

That does sound like a lot of fun!
I am in for an FHE swap!