
Have you ever wondered how much stuff it takes to pack for a family of 7. I feel like I just need to ship the dressers. It takes a lot of clothes. And I'm packing light cause there is a laundry facility at the hotel. But I don't mind packing as much as unpacking.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Packing
Posted by Batman Forever at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Packing is a big pain. First you have to make sure all the laundry is done, figure out what to bring, and then try to fit it into the alotted space. Although, you can't say "for a family of 7" because only 6 of you are going. And, oh, I do hate unpacking after vacation!
Is Gavin not going? Who's tending?
Gavin is staying with the Tracy's. But I still am packing for 7. I have to pack Gavin's stuff for the week.
Post a Comment