Monday, April 7, 2008

Kiss Kiss


How do you get kisses from your baby. Mine thinks that bitting your lip is the way to do it. As I am typing this post, I have a bloody lip from Gavin telling me good morning. I hope that this goes away soon, or else I'm not gonna let him kiss me any more. I know they say to bite back, but I can't do that. I hope yelling NO does the trick.

3 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

OUCH! The question is, does he laugh when you yell no, or does it startle him. If he laughs then there is no chance that will work :) Hopefully he grows out of that quickly.

Get Bent said...

I've never heard of the "bite back" method. Good luck with the whole ordeal. :)

L and T said...

Betsy! you are tan, girl
And what a sweet mom you are to spend the day with your Jon