Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun At The Park




Today I took the kids to the Imagination Station. They wanted to go someplace "special" since Isaac got to go to the Great Wolf Lodge. We all agreed the Imagination Station sounded perfect. The baby loved roaming all around it and climbing the steps. After the park, we got some ice cream cones and went to visit the Tracy's. It was a fun day.

5 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Nice mommy! Today my kids played outside all afternoon and I worked outside all afternoon. Although, I did let them all share Korynn's birhtday ice cream from cold stone while we were out running errands.

Brandon and Becca said...

Looks like fun. Kyle and Gavin have the same Crab Cake shirt. We'll have to dress them up as twins for a photo.

Leigh said...

I remember when that place was built. And I remember being all excited, but I think I only went to it once, even though I drove by it every day.

L and T said...

Can't wait to hang with you guys!!

Andreas V said...

What cute kids! Can't wait to see them!