
This week we attended two graduations. Isaac is finished with the 5th grade and moving on to middle school. Ellie is no longer a Kindergartner and advancing to the 1st grader. I don't really get why we have to have such long programs for something so small. It's not like they are getting a diploma. But they were sure good looking kids standing up there getting their certificates. I was a proud mommy. I can't believe I have a middle schooler. Life goes by way too fast.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Graduation, or Promotion?
Posted by Batman Forever at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Did they really have a program for Ellie? We don't do that at our school. Moving on to middle school is a biggie - congrats Isaac!
I only remember having an 8th grade graduation, but not 5th and kindergarten. More parties = more fun, right?
Post a Comment