This week, I've spoiled myself. I went shopping with my hubby and bought myself 3 new dresses and a swimsuit. One dress is definitely a church dress, but the other two are good summer dresses. Very comfy and cute. I didn't know it was gonna be Betsy week, but I like it.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Betsy Week
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I think we need pictures of you modeling them.
I thought the one you wore to church was way cute! I was gonna say something, but I think I got distracted by the Evester...
I don't own any "dresses" I'm not sure why but I'm a skirt kind of girl.
How did you get pictures of them? I need a Tanya Week - I would love a new church dress but don't seem to be able to shop for myself recently.
Post a Comment