Just a few things we love about Andrew.
Ellie: "I love it when dad tries to steal my nose!"
Jackson: "I love how my dad wears cuff links. They look so cool!"
Jonathan: "My Dad is really sneaky and tells pretty dumb jokes, but I laugh to make him feel good.
Isaac: "He loves to watch me play football and he like to try to scare us kids, but he never scares me. He calls me stupid nicknames, like the steal bomber."
Mom: "I love that he makes laugh even when I'm mad at him. I can't stay mad at him long. I love how he is with the kids, and how amazingly supportive of me he is. He's the best!"
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
We Love You Andrew!
Posted by Batman Forever at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Very funny! Way to get people thinking though!
difference between me and Jackson -- I don't even notice the cuff links.
I love Andrew because he taught me to drive and let's me drive all his fancy new cars.
And I love Andrew because he treats me like a sister, not an in-law.
(oh and I laugh at his dumb jokes too, Jon)
oh, that's so sweet. You are such a good wife!
Post a Comment