Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Metal Mouth Family


I posted a while back about the dentist saying that Ellie needed to get braces cause she had a crooked bite. Well yesterday I took the 3 boys for a cleaning and all went pretty good. Jonathan was the only one with a cavity, which was surprising, as I expected worse. But as the dentist called me in to see the good job done, he said that all three of them need braces. Isaac and Jack have severe overbites, and Jonathan's spacing is off. I wonder if they have family plans. Buy 3 get one free? Yikes, this is gonna be a pretty penny.

2 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Okay, so none of my kids had cavities but I DO!! I need 1 filling - stinky!

Get Bent said...

Yikes. I need to get my rear to the dentist too. Thanks for the reminder. Good Luck with all those visits. I guess it'll be good to coordinate all your kids together.