
Isaac had been invited to go with his friend for 3 day's to the Great Wolf Lodge. We are so jealous. We want to go too. It seems so fun. All the rooms are theme rooms. They have camp rooms, and jungle rooms and log houses. But the best part is the hotel has an indoor waterpark. You have to be staying at the hotel to get into the park. Click here to check it out.
I think we will plan a family trip there sometime this summer. Have fun Isaac.

Monday, June 23, 2008
Great Wolf Lodge
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I want a report from Isaac when he gets back. The place looks like a ton of fun.
Fun fo Isaac!!!
I've seen the commercials for that place and it looks like the perfect family retreat. Especially nice, because it is so close :)
I'd like to go...eventually- when we have a few more kids. :P
We just got back and our kids LOVED it. Isaac will have so much fun.
Post a Comment