My friend Jill served us the yummiest burritos. You take a tortilla, add cheese, the rice and pork, roll it up and it is so good and easy. Try it out and see what you think. Thanks Jill.
Shreded Pork
Ingredients:
1 pork loin roast (I buy them in a 3 pack at Costco)
green taco/enchilada sauce (I buy a glass jar at Winco)
brown sugar
Directions:
Place pork loin in crock pot wit 1/2--1 cup water. Cook for 6 hours on low. Take out pork and dump out water. Shred pork and place back in crock pot with a little water. Pour 1/2 cup freen taco sauce and 1/2 brown sugar and warm in crock pot for 20 mins or so.
Get Costco tortillas and cook them and then make burritos with cheeese, pork, and guacamole.
Number Of Servings:5--6 adults
Shreded Pork
Ingredients:
1 pork loin roast (I buy them in a 3 pack at Costco)
green taco/enchilada sauce (I buy a glass jar at Winco)
brown sugar
Directions:
Place pork loin in crock pot wit 1/2--1 cup water. Cook for 6 hours on low. Take out pork and dump out water. Shred pork and place back in crock pot with a little water. Pour 1/2 cup freen taco sauce and 1/2 brown sugar and warm in crock pot for 20 mins or so.
Get Costco tortillas and cook them and then make burritos with cheeese, pork, and guacamole.
Number Of Servings:5--6 adults
|



4 comments:
mmmmm looks yummy!
and you're family loved it, right?
Look at you!!! You posted a recipe - now I am going to HAVE to try it.
We tried it...so delicious! Thanks.
Post a Comment