
Today, Comcast said that we were "valued" customers, and since we've been with them so long, they gave us a 23$ a month discount and gave us every movie channel for free for a year. We are going movie crazy. They're a so many movies to choose from. We started with, We Are Marshal, and now Hairspray. I don't want us watching all day, it is too nice outside, but I'll enjoy watching while I fold laundry.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Movie's Galore
Posted by Batman Forever at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sounds like a great deal, well nothing is better than free, and a discount. :) I own Hairspray. LOVE IT!
wow, that's sounds fun. I could use that here in Iceland, while I'm hanging out at the hotel waiting for Andreas. There are only two channels and half the time there are infomercials!
Fun for you! I am really bad about sitting down to watch movies - especially during the day. I have gotten better about watching a movie with Garrett after the kids go to bed and just sitting to watch, no laundry, etc.
don't be a hermit, you need sun this summer.
Post a Comment