Our house is looking so good. This week they are putting up all the drywall and painting the exterior. I'm excited about this cause I kinda forgot what the color looks like that we chose. It is so neat to walk inside and see the walls up. The house looks pretty big. I now have anxiety about all the furniture I need to fill it.
In other news, we found out that the property across the street from us has sold to a family with 5 kids 11 years old and under. SO EXCITING. We'll have friends by Christmas. We've also met a few other neighbors that have already moved in. One house has a little girl that is 7 and the other house has 2 boys and a girl around my kids' age. We thought the only draw back about us moving was that we were leaving the neighborhood with all our friends, and we had no idea if any kids were gonna live in the new neighborhood. Now we don't have to worry. Kids galore.
I'll post a picture when they get the house painted.
Monday, June 23, 2008
House Update
Posted by Batman Forever at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
A neighbor with 5 kids! That is so awesome (and unusual), I bet they are excited too.
Post a Comment