Monday, June 2, 2008

Bedding


I've come to realize that I'm pretty picky. I had no idea. I tend to buy things that are pretty, but no really me, and I was determined not to do that this time. I wanted my room to say, Betsy must live here. This has proven much harder than I thought it would be. But after looking at thousands of bedding sets and comforters on the Amazon website and checking out all the local stores I finally found one, yes one, set that I like and think says me. Fun and simple, and not too pretty. I got a great deal on it. It comes with all six of those colorful pillows, the comforter and bed skirt. That's right, 8 pieces for 56 bucks. Can't beat that. What do you think?

8 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

BARGAIN!!! That is really a great deal. I really like it too! I commend you on your purchase.

L and T said...

so cute.
please tell where you found such a bargain

Anonymous said...

I think I need to know where you found this!!!

Batman Forever said...

Linens and Things. It is on sale and I used a 20% off coupon. Great deal.

Coon Family Est. 2003 said...

I love it and it looks just like you:)

Brandon and Becca said...

I love it!

NicKim Family said...

Super cute, I love it! I'm glad you said where you got it! I'll have to check out their sale. We need a new set so bad!

Get Bent said...

very nice... We are starting to look too. We've had my full bed set from college. We registered for a fabulous bed set for our wedding registery and we didn't get it...but! 4 years later... and we're ready to buy, especially after tugging and fight over the duvet. :P