So today I was sick of my hair, feeling very frumpy and old. I missed my A-line haircut. I feel pretty cute with it, I don't know why I went for a change.
As I was driving around with my girlfriend Katie, I told her she needed to take me to her house and cut my hair. She immediately said no, since she has never been trained in cutting hair, but I assured her that she did a fine job with her daughter's hair, so she would be fine with me. She was still hesitant, but I persisted until she agreed.
I have to say, she did a pretty dang good job and I think free is a terrific price.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Do You Trust Your Friend?
Posted by Batman Forever at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is totally cute! I love it!
I want to see the back, she said you wanted it really short. I don't know how Katie does such things! I couldn't.
Yeah, it's really cute. It flatters you!
very cute. everybody needs a friend like that!
so that's your old haircut, what does it look like now? I took that picture last summer!
I saw the cut today and I want to tell everyone that it is super cute! Katie did a GREAT job!!
I thought there was something extra sheik about you yesterday, besides yous SATC heels. You did look good. Love the do.
Post a Comment