Thursday, May 29, 2008

Girls Camp Ideas


This summer I'm going to be a 4th year unit leader at girls camp. I am very excited, I really loved it last time I went.
The theme this year is fruit. I know, fruit? What do I do with that? We are tossing out ideas to come up with our group name. Here are a few.

The Apple Dumplings
The Sugar Plum Fairies
The Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruities
The Boys-n-berries

Any other ideas? We can use all the help we can get.

6 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

Your ideas are really cute. The first thought I had was fruit loops but I will think on it.

Get Bent said...

Thanks for giving me something creative to think about at work! Alright, here we go:

The Peachy Keens
The Banana-ramas
The Strawberry Sweethearts
The Cherry Berries
The Cherry Chicks
The Lemon Tarts
The Coconut Cuties
The Mango Mommas

The last two are my favorite. Everyone loves tropical fruit!
You'll have to tell us what you decide to go with! ;)

Leigh said...

just be Amazin' Fruit (the gummi bears). You can dance around and sing the theme song.

Coon Family Est. 2003 said...

The Fruitie Cuties??

L and T said...

rooty tootie

Andreas V said...

I like her suggestion for Lemon Tarts, but Tart is maybe not the best word to use for young women??? How about The Lemon Zingers? Cool Key Limes. You can also use Strawberry Shortcake and all of her friends - Plum Puddin´, etc.

by the way, Ana gave birth to a little boy yesterday.