
I know you've been waiting with bated breath to see Jackson's cast. Sorry it took me so long to get it up. I've been lazy and stuck with a sinus infection that makes me grumpy. Forgive me please.
Jackson is doing great. He seems to figure out how to do just about anything he wants to. He does get sad when the kids run through the sprinkler or go swimming, but he can put his feet in.
Only 2 and a half more weeks with this cast on. Then they will take a x-ray and decide if he needs more time in a cast and will put on a half cast that is WATERPROOF!!! That is pretty good news.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
It's Red
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
totally digging the red, but I thought you said he wanted blue.
wow! That's a pretty sweet cast! You just had a plain white one, huh Bets?
Post a Comment