
Tomorrow morning we are taking Jackson in to have surgery. They need to put him under so they can reset the bone in his arm. Once that is done they will put on a temporary cast to allow the swelling to go down. Then on Friday we take him in for his hard fiberglass cast. The doctor said that the cast has to go above the elbow to limit rotation. That really sucks. This whole time I've been imagining a small cast around his wrist, but this break is really in the arm, the ulna to be exact. I hope tomorrow will go smoothly and Jackson wont be so dramatic. He's been a pretty good trooper this weekend. He isn't looking forward to the cast for 6 weeks, so we keep telling him he will look really cool!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Break Update
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am glad that they are putting him under to reset it - that's the way I would want it if it was me. I don't like anticipating pain!
that really sucks! But 6 weeks will go by fast. It's more the timing of summer and all that sucks. Poor guy.
Post a Comment