Friday, May 2, 2008

Favorite Toy


Gavin found Ellie's vacuum, and let me tell you, it's a hit. He never plays with his toys, except to empty them from the toy basket. That's why I'm thrilled he finally found something he likes. Once he found the vacuum, he is cleaning the whole house, and cries when someone tries to take it from him. I thought I was gonna have to put him to bed with it the other night. He loves it so much. Maybe I'm gonna have a clean child. I know, wishful thinking.

5 comments:

Get Bent said...

I want to get Evie one of those, she always wants to play with our vaccumm when I am done using it.

Tanya Dow said...

It would be nice if it was safe for kids to use REAL vacuum cleaners - they could make them tot-sized and we would all have super clean floors!

Leigh said...

let's put him to work!

Brandon and Becca said...

Teach him to enjoy cleaning toilets next.

Andreas V said...

What a cutie! I bet you missed him while you were in Disneyland!