Yesterday was Memorial day. We usually go and visit the cemetery and visit all the family laid to rest, but this time we decided not to make the trip and enjoy a quiet and productive Memorial weekend.
Saturday we purchased a gas powered weed whacker. I know, gas and the environment, but we have a huge yard and need all the power we can get. Andrew got everything cut down, then we sprayed weed killer everywhere. It is good we finally did this. It was becoming a jungle in our backyard. I was worried the kids would get lost on the way to the trampoline. Scary.
That night, Andrew and I went to Lori Bliss's wedding. I was asked to sing at it, and it went OK. It was nice to see old friends. It has been a few years since Andrew has seen his best friends. They live in California.
After the wedding we all went to see Iron Man. GREAT movie. I was so surprised I liked it. And what a treat to have the whole afternoon and evening without the kids.
Sunday was business as usual, but we were very tired since we were out the night before till 1:00am.
Monday we took the kids to see Indiana Jones. I wouldn't recommend this movie. Especially for kids. My kids were pretty bored, and I was kinda rolling my eyes at how far fetched the movie was. So disappointing, especially since I was so looking forward to it.
So that's it. Our pretty boring weekend. Not too exciting to read about, but we enjoyed how uneventful it was.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Memorial Weekend
Posted by Batman Forever at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We've seen Iron Man twice. Andreas loves it. We're going to see Indiana Jones on Friday with his parents and Mikael. I so hope you're wrong. I love Indiana Jones! We'll see.
I liked Indiana Jones, the whole Alien thing was a little out there, and a few other scenes, but enjoyable, and they did work in nicely that he was OLD which I appriciated. But some things were a little far fetched.
Post a Comment