Last week I finally did it. I don't know what took me so long, especially since it is working out so well. I finally moved Gavin into Ellie's room!
I can't believe how well it worked. He transfered so easily and sleeps like always, through the night.
I worried that Ellie would be woken up, and the first few mornings, she would wake up as early as him in the morning, but that has worn off and now she sleeps in.
I can't tell you the freedom I feel having him out of my room. The first thing I did that night was watch TV in bed. Then I kept my lights on and picked up a little. Something I could never do at night. Then I read in bed, and had a normal voiced conversation with my husband. It was so nice. I didn't realize how much I would miss those things.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Freedom
Posted by Batman Forever at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good for you!! It will be an easier transition when you move now, hopefully.
I can't believe you've had him in your room this long! Wow! I only lasted about a month. And I can't believe Jackson is old enough to get baptized. I saw that post. Time flies!
Post a Comment