Thursday at school was crazy hair day. I didn't want to put color in Ellie's hair so we had to get creative. This is what we came up with. Crazy!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Crazy Hair
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That looks like about what we always end up doing for crazy hair day. I don't like to put lots of color or stuff in the girls' hair - it just means I would have to clean it out later.
I don't remember crazy hair day. Man our lives were lame.
Yeah, why didn't we ever have crazy hair day? That sounds like fun. I just think of the crazy dreams I had about showing up to H.B.Lee topless in a hula skirt. Some kind of wierd hawaiian day? It must have been one of those anxiety dreams they talk about. He he.
Post a Comment