Monday, May 12, 2008

My Mother's Day



Mother's day was a good one this year. Dispite Gavin starting our morning by taking a bite out of an exlax bar and us calling poison control, everything else went great.
Andrew took me to pick out a new king mattress the day before. Our whole marriage we've been in a queen and have been coveting a larger bed. Sleeping in it is heavenly. So much room and I don't get so hot now that we aren't crammed next to each other.
After shopping for the bed, he got me a beautiful flower arrangement. So pretty.
My kids got me the sweetest presents too. I was a very happy and blessed mom.

2 comments:

Tanya Dow said...

We have always had a king size bed and I love it. Vacations stink because we usually end up with a queen or full and that is a hard change. Enjoy that mattress!

Get Bent said...

We need a new mattress too. King size would be heavenly.