Friday, May 23, 2008

The "Real" New Car


On Monday I posted a picture of the car I thought we were going to go get that day. Well that didn't happen so I removed the post. We needed to sit on it for a bit and see if this is really what we wanted to do. We reached a decision and last night I got my new car. This one is blue with cream interior. So nice and pretty. Having this car will save us $150 a month. Crazy. The Excursion, "the beast", takes way too much money to fill. This is like a quarter of the cost to fill and gets 35 miles to the gallon on the highway. Exciting.

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Cute! But how are you fitting all those cars in the driveway? Can't wait to take it for a spin in July.

Tanya Dow said...

No kidding, I didn't even think of that. Are you going to park your new car on the street!?

Get Bent said...

Nice! I like driving small cars myself too, but a larger one is inevitable one day for us too...
I sent you an invite to my blog- so go check your email and you should be good to read away! ;)

Sarah

Leigh said...

I blogged.