When you imagine the car I would be driving, what comes to mind. Probably a mini van. But you have it wrong. I drive this gigantic beast. Now, I can say that my rig is very roomy, it seats 8, and it has nice leather and I feel very safe in it. But it is too large. It is a headache to park, it is a major gas guzzler, and it is mean looking. I am a happy person, and I think my car should look happy too. But just look at the grill. It is so mean looking. Some of the ward have nicknamed my car the Death Star cause it is so huge and scary. I'd have to agree. This is a mans car, not me.
Now you ask, why do you have it, or pick it. Well I didn't pick it. I was on bedrest and thinking about my cute Ford Explorer (I loved that car), worrying about if the stroller would fit in the back. It had no trunk space. Well Andrew said he saw an Excursion on the lot down the street and he would check it out. I said, what ever. A few hours later, we owned it.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
The Beast
Posted by Batman Forever at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You are funny. You must be having a slow week since you are posting cars again :) Are you going to get in trouble for talking bad about your car?
Post a Comment