Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weak


You know you've been sick when cleaning ONE bathroom is pretty much all you can do in a day. I just finished disinfecting my bathroom, after spending the weekend visiting it frequently. Midway into cleaning it, I was really sweating and feeling like falling over. But, I persevered. I finished 1 out of 3 bathrooms. I don't think I will get to the others till tomorrow, no matter how bad they are. I'm pooped!

3 comments:

Get Bent said...

I hope you feel better! I know about that weak feeling- I still feel it every time I clean, but if I don't do it it won't be done for a month!

Anonymous said...

I only clean my bathroom when I know Dana is coming over because she always comments on it if it's not clean...so good for you for getting it done ;)

Leigh said...

perk up! I'm coming in a 9 days!