Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sick



This week Andrew is in New York, and as it seems to happen every time he is out of town, I am sick. I woke up today with a sore throat, cough and really achy. Luckily I didn't have much to do today. The boys had cubs tonight, but we missed it. Too bad.

I don't think Andrew feels too bad. He doesn't have to pick up my slack. Lucky him.

Hopefully I am doing better tomorrow. I have one more day alone. Andrew gets home around midnight tomorrow.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

is our one hour phone call tonight to blame for skipping cub scouts?

dude, Romney isn't getting votes. but if I add my fav, Clint says he'll give his vote to Mitt.

Batman Forever said...

You can't do it Leigh. We love Mitt. Don't do it!!!

Tanya Dow said...

sorry you're sick. The colds going around this year are so nasty and last forever!