It's a week shy of his first birthday and Gavin walked clear across the room this morning. I was able to film him going about half way. He seems very proud of himself.
We thought he would do this months ago, but we are thrilled he waited. Stay a baby as long as you can!
Friday, February 1, 2008
New Walker
Posted by Batman Forever at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
YEAH!!! I can't believe he is almost 1. You're lucky you got it on video.
That is so cute. I thought he'd walk a while ago too, but for your sake I'm glad he took his time. Way to go Gavin!
soooo cute. And yeah, he does look a lot like Dad's baby pictures, as much as I hate to admit it. But what's up with the music???
"Clean it up, clean it up. Pick up the food, yeah." ??????? Does that actually work? Maybe I should get me a copy.
Way to go Gav!
I can't believe you caught that on camera!
Post a Comment