I just wanted to let everyone get a look at one of the things I do not enjoy in my life.
Isn't it lovely. I hate having this ugly car in my driveway, and in the garage where its fumes permeate the house. Some days I come home and the whole house smells like gas. I hate it.
I will say that the car has potential. Once it gets its paint job, maybe I wont be sooo embarrassed by it. But right now, it is really ugly. If your husband isn't a car guy, lucky you.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
The Bane of My Existence
Posted by Batman Forever at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well, at least your husband doesn't make you play "name that flag" game, or something equally as nerdy.
By the way, I have a new entry on my blog. I had originally posted it before the heart attack one and I couldn't figure out how to change the date. So you just have to look back one.
Um, it has potential. It's just hard to see it just yet. Man, when is he ever gonna get that thing done.
I always wondered what Andrew drove. At least you don't have to drive it. It does look like a cool car. It could be worse, a lot worse. Try a Fiesta, or Geo or Kia.
Your ride is kickin though. :)
Post a Comment