Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bane of My Existence Part 2

After rereading my last post, I feel like I was a bit harsh on the Mustang. For all its flaws, it has a lot of pluses. First off, the reason it is here at all is so we don't have another car payment. The car before this one was a beautiful Audi A 6, and I loved to drive it. But no matter how much I loved that car, I really love not having a car payment.

The mustang wont be ugly for much longer. The interior looks awesome. That part of the car is pretty much done. All it needs is a headliner.



The exterior would have been done already if I hadn't asked to have the money go to other places. Instead of painting the car, we got a new couch, and now a house. So the car keeps getting put on hold.

All the car needs to be very cute is the back quarter panels replaced and a paint job. Then I'm not allowed to give it a bad rap.



It really isn't a bad car. I shouldn't have said I hate it. But it is stinky!!! The stink has gotten less over time as Andrew makes certain adjustments, but it always will have that muscle car smell. I'll make sure to post pictures when the car is done.

9 comments:

Leigh said...

go ahead, admit to the bloggers that you refuse to rid in it as of yet :)

Tanya Dow said...

Did you get in trouble for making negative comments? I think the car will be awsome when it is done!! Sometimes (especially when you have kids) it takes awhile to get things done. There is always a list. I really enjoy the cardboard under the car.

Leigh said...

I can't wait to ride in it when he's done! Better yet, I hope he let's me take it for spin.

Batman Forever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Leigh, you are so wise. You are a great sister, even though you are a liar, liar, pants on fire!

Leigh said...

huh? liar liar?

Batman Forever said...

I assume he can sense your sarcasm.

Leigh said...

ha maybe I need to include a statement to say when I'm being sarcastic, because my comment about driving the 'stang was in fact a fact, not sarcasm. so THERE :)

Andreas V said...

The Mustang is really a hot topic, I can see. I wouldn't ride in it either Bets. :)

No wait a minute. We don't have a car now. I would just be happy to get a lift!