I was sitting in the family room, watching TV, when I looked over and saw this...
Yes, that is Gavin on top of the table. If you recall a few posts ago, I predicted he would be on top of the fridge soon. This is pretty close. Crazy boy!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
He is so in the sniper position. He just wanted that Nerf gun. Go GAV!
(how did he get up there?)
He pulled up on the chair, then the table. Tricky boy. By the way, Andrew wants you to read his comment on the post Part 2.
That is impressive. He already knows he needs a weapon to protect himself. Babies have to learn quick.
Hi is just so cute. I can't wait to come visit and snuggle with him.
I've gotta tell ya, that is an adorable picture. He just looks like trouble.
Post a Comment