A: Attached or single: Taken, baby!
B: Best Friend: Katie, Leigh, and Andrew.
C: Cake or Pie: Can I choose brownie? Or cookie? Fine then, chocolate pie.
D: Day of Choice: Friday. Date night.
E: Essential Item: Lipstick. I am way ugly without it.
F: Favorite Color: Pink, of course.
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: Um....Yuck!
H: Hometown: Portland
I: Indulgence(s): Reading Perez Hilton. I know, naughty.
J: January or July: I should say January cause its my b-day, but I really like the sun, so July.
K: Kids: Isaac, Jon, Jackson, Ellie, and Gavin. I should count Andrew.
L: Life is incomplete without: My family
M: Marriage Date: October 14th
N: Number of Siblings: 2 sisters and a brother.
O: Oranges or Apples: Apples, but they have to be sliced.
P: Phobias or Fears: I fear dropping my kids off of ledges. I know, weird.
Q: Quote(s): A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!
R: Reason To Smile: Watching Gavin learn a new trick. My boys playing bball and Ellie singing.
S: Season: I love fall. The smell and the crispness of the air
T: Tag Six: Leigh, Amy, Louise, Becky, Jessie, and Tanya.
U: Unknown Fact About Me: This is hard cause I'm an open book. I was born with a hernia which was repaired when I was 4. My intestines used to poke out when I'd cry.
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Bring on the steak.
W: Worst Habit: Eating too many cookies.
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound. There is nothing like seeing your baby!
Y: Your Favorite Food: Marsalla Chicken Ravioli
Z: Zodiac: Capricorn
Thursday, February 7, 2008
I've Never Been Tagged Before
Posted by Batman Forever at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I feel honored to be tagged. Give me a few days..
I did it!
Post a Comment