Jackson came home from school today and gave his baby brother a Valentine. It was so sweet. I love how much the kids love Gavin. Click on the picture so you can read it.
Happy Valentines Day!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Here's A Valentine
Posted by Batman Forever at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love that he includes "ask mom to read it to you," as though Gavin had read it himself to that point. That is a very cute Valentine. You may have to save it.
That is so sweet. Happy Birthday tomorrow Gavin. I remember last year at this time, suppose to be on bed rest. What a year!
I love how your kids give each other the gifts that are usually penned to the parents. Remember Christmas?
Still, that is adorable. Tell Jackson I want a Valentine!
That is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm curious, do they do all of their homework on computers now, at such a young age? Does he know how to draw on the computer? That is crazy. Boy have times changed. This must really show my age, huh?
Post a Comment