So today I finally went to the doctor. Andrew said if I didn't go he was going to ground me. This bug has been so weird, cause every day is different. One day I'm awful and the next I'm feeling good enough to go to Target.
Today the doctor listened to me and made me go to the hospital to get an x-ray. After he read my film, he said that I have pneumonia.
Who knows how long this will take. I really want to get back to the gym. It is time for a healthy, thinner Betsy. Until then...
Monday, February 11, 2008
A Diagnosis
Posted by Batman Forever at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Katie told me you had pneumonia. I am sad for you. Hope you feel better fast. Let me know if I can do anything - seriously!
ew that sucks Boss. I hear ya on the wanting to get thinner thing. I can't wait to get back to the gym.
I hope you feel better soon. I know that must be hard to rest when being a mom- can't really call in sick for that one. I know how you feel about the gym. I just found out I can't work out for another 5 weeks... :(
Sad times...
Dude that really sucks you have that! What's up with that! I'm sorry.
Post a Comment