Last night I did it! I put Gavin in his crib and made him cry himself to sleep. I have to say that it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I think I was to the point that no matter how hard he cried, I just didn't feel sorry for him. I am too tired and ready for him to learn how to do it. He only cried for about 30 minutes, then slept for 6 hours straight. That is longer than he has in months. Now for tonight, let's hope for 8 hours.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Time For Sleep
Posted by Batman Forever at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Good for you!!! Last week I kicked Korynn out of my bed (again). The first night she cried for a little over an hour. The next night I heard her wake up and wimper a couple of times. Good luck tonight!! You will be a whole new woman with sleep.
finally! Here's to eight hours of sleep.
You are inspiring me to want to try soon. Good luck tonight.
Good job Bets. You gotta be tough!
Post a Comment