Friday, February 22, 2008

Badges

Last night was the Cub Scout Blue and Gold dinner. At the dinner they are giving all the award the kids have earned.




Jonathan finished with his Bear! He received that badge and now can work on getting arrows until his birthday in April when he becomes a Webelos.



Isaac earned like 10 pins and received his Webelos badge. He also crossed over the bridge to become an 11 year Scout. No more Cub Scouts for him.



Good jobs Isaac and Jon.

(Terrible pictures of me, but I had to put them in.)

4 comments:

mom said...

Way to go Jon and Isaac. I am very proud of you both. Love, Grandma

Tanya Dow said...

You look so cute Betsy! Congrats to the Boys!!!

Andreas V said...

I thought you looked cute. Like your jacket.

Good job kiddo's!

Leigh said...

woo where's a pic of Droidle in the boy scout shirt with the boys? Wasn't he the leader for a while? I know he must have a shirt!

And great job Isaac and Jon!